Sunday 17 December 2017

Such A Fun Week!!

Hello, I hope you're well? I've had a very good week, It was great to catch up with my friends. We went to Beefeater, We had a lovely xmas lunch and lots of laughs! Jen even did some vlogging, It was really great to see her vlog, She loves art so she made sure the footage was very arty and creative and I love that! I look forward to editing it! (By the Time this is up, It'll be live) After lunch I had to help my friend Sam with her MP4 she had recently bought to listen to music so I had to download some songs for her on my laptop and transport it over, The MP4 then decided to malfunction when she tried to listen to then.. we think she got ripped off that or I screwed it up haha, We also met up with a old friend of ours which was nice to see him as we haven't seen him since our Clay Class days (That's how we all met) so was nice to catch up with him.


Here are some Pictures that was Taken:












Today (Sunday) I met up with my Boyfriend and we went for lunch! We had a really great time, It was very Icy however and he had a few near falls I however ended up falling on my butt as we set off (Classy!) Thankfully didn't hurt myself but tomorrow i'll likely hurt haha We've had snow here for a over a week now it's all ice but the snow plows/ gritters haven't been seen which is very annoying ad worrying for the older people as they have to walk on this! Not right at all! Hopefully it all melts soon before people really hurt themselves. Anyway here some pictures from today.




So to round this week up, I've had a great week, Now to get ready for xmas! haha Thanks for reading! I'll see you all next week 😊

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGA4hEEwp7b0YD4fLHHQRbg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VikiRUVlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment