Saturday 15 July 2017

What I got Up To This Week/ Bad Cold!

Hello All, Sorry this Blog post Is late! I've got a really bad cold/flu (Not Fun!) I realized I hadn't written a post so I thought I'd write one quickly and just basically have a quick natter about what I've been up to this week, A day In the life kinda Blog Post I guess haha so let's start with...

Monday:

My nephew and I, Logan went on a cycling adventure and we ended up having a little picnic which was fun, He was so hot after our half an hour cycle ride he ripped off his socks and shoes and jumped in the water (I was to chicken to join him!) We stayed there for about 30 minutes before we made the long cycle back, I actually today posted that vlog on my YouTube channel you can watch here: https://youtu.be/d4fAcf1P4HY

Here are some Picture's from this day out:

He walked though the water and got to the other side (He was pretty pleased about it)

He was a bit stuck here... But he soon made a runner for it back through the freezing water!!

Making his way back.. Nearly there

Back on Dry Land!

Time for a much deserved picnic! 

Cycling to our destination!

Making Sheep Noises at the Sheep... They actually replied which my nephew found very funny! 

Back on our bikes







Tuesday:

I was having lazy day as I wasn't feeling well I figured it was due to me not getting much sleep recently (I suffer from Insomnia) but later on that night I felt much worse and I came to realize it was actually a cold...


Wednesday: 

Day 2 of cold! throat started hurting and nose was all blocked! 😓


Thursday:

Day 3 of Cold... Felt awful!! But had a 6am start which I'm sure really didn't help me out, I had to go to a Art Class I started the Thursday before, We ended up doing Abstract which was fun, Now DON'T laugh here is my attempt (Yes I know... It's um... Interesting 😅)








We had a toy teddy bear we had to draw and from there the teacher got us to add whatever we wanted so that could be shapes, letters etc, Much later My nephew came over to mine again and we ended up watching a film at night, I ended up having my brother's dog too as my nephew really wanted her to come haha
Sorry this is so blurry... My phone is terrible!





Friday:

We all went a small walk, I woke up that day to my throat so sore I couldn't swallow until I had a coffee which helped a little, However we went out as It was a lovely day even though I was super tired after walking for 10 minutes (Which made me sad!) It was super nice to be out and Daisy enjoyed herself as she got to go out with Logan and his dog and she didn't leave his side haha





Saturday:

So today I've been feeling a bit better, I feel this cold is more in my chest now but still very tired! Hopefully it goes soon!! I hope you enjoyed this rushed Blog post anyway and Hopefully next week my brain Isn't all mush and I remember the days of the week! haha I'm off to watch a film Have a good day/ night wherever you are and I'll see you next Saturday! 😀


4 comments:

  1. I can commiserate! There's nothing worse than a sore throat to ruin your fun. I must say that park is beautiful and your son and pups are adorable. Glad to hear you're feeling better. It's a bit difficult to figure out how to leave a comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry just seen this, Is it? sorry about that. He's my nephew but thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Your abstract piece reminds me of my own (non-existent) art skills. Still, kudos to you for not only doing an art class, but also posting the photos of your work for us all to see! Glad to hear you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete