Saturday 20 October 2018

Long Time No see!

Hello, it's been a while hasn't it? about a year... eek! Firstly I have to say i'm sorry for abandoning my blog. The reason? well my laptop broke first of all then my anxiety has been super bad this year so I've tended not to be very productive when it was bad. I kinda let my vlogs slip too but i'm back (for now!) and ready to start posting again but i'll warn you if I go away aliens haven't abducted me it's just my anxiety being a pain in the a** 

So what have I been up to you might be asking yourself, Well I've been filming  vlogs haha but seriously i've been working on my low self esteem and confidence and so far so good I feel I've changed quite a bit this year and for the better, I turned 25 In June so that gave me lots of food for thought and I've decided to enjoy my life more and to stop STRESSING! I'm a terrible worrier so I need to stop doing that and actually enjoy this life haha and also been looking after my nephew and seeing friends quite a bit this year so it's been lovely, also back in may i split with my boyfriend which to be honest was a long time coming and I'm so much more happier for it now.

I'm sure you're wanting some pictures so I'll include some here:



In the above picture is when i started going on crazy walks this year and I'm talking about 2 hours at a time kinda walks, I got a fitbit In July (I think!) so I went a bit crazy trying to beat my 10k record everyday. One day i ended up walking for nearly 5 hours!! 



Then I went cycling quite a lot in the better sunnier months especially as we had a fantastic summer! but my anxiety did get bad and sadly was one of the things I gave up but hoping to get back into it soon! 



I had my FIRST ever KFC! I know crazy right?! but I LOVED it! I've actually been to a few fast food places I've never had before this year thanks to my friend Sam for breaking me in.. haha




I also got into photography this year even though I've always been intrigued by it but this year I kinda went nuts and really got into it taking pictures and playing around with different shots I could get of one thing etc  


                                     
                                          Just a random one of me... Just because 😉



                                  Another photography shot I took, As I love autumn!  


Daisy made a new friend on our walk a few weeks ago, It was too cute not include this picture


And lastly I flew the drone a good few times this year. I even had my first proper crash which has made the drone a bit Crazy since haha it'll go into ATTI or OPti mode at the most random times, A few months ago I struggled to get it back but managed before it landed in a garden (Boy was that scary!) 


So yeah, That's been my year so far not much has happened. Next week I am however going to Aberdeen for the second time. The first time wasn't so fun mum was Ill and had to go and get a very important scan so this time will be better I'm sure! But until then I'm gonna go. I'll see you all soon with a update. Byee!!  

                                                             
                                                              Thanks for reading😀


No comments:

Post a Comment